Jim is a member of the Complex Litigation Group and focuses his practice on resolving a variety of complex litigation matters for his clients, including contract and licensing disputes, class actions, product liability, and mass and toxic torts matters, with an emphasis in the insurance and technology industries. Jim frequently serves as first chair or lead counsel in high-stakes bench and jury trials in state and federal courts across the country.
- Villanova University School of Law, 1996, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1992, B.A., History
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Honorable Stephen J. McEwen, Jr., Superior Court - Pennsylvania