Sandra is counsel in Reed Smith's Complex Litigation Group. She has experience in a variety of substantive areas, including contract disputes and business torts, product liability litigation, employment, and restrictive covenant matters.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006, J.D., cum laude; Raynes McCarty Award for Scholarly Achievement in law; Barrister's Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy,
Note and Comment Editor of the Temple Law Review; Published a Comment entitled Breaking IDEA'S Silence: Assigning the Burden of Proof at Due Process Hearings and Judicial Proceedings Brought by Parents Against a School District
- University of Pennsylvania, 2000, B.A., International Relations
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey