Lucy is responsible for the delivery of the firm’s knowledge and information strategy. Her role is to ensure easy access to the relevant information and knowledge required to deliver exceptional client service. Using technology and project management to deliver legal service efficiently is a key focus of the firm’s Practice Innovation team, which Lucy’s leads. She also identifies opportunities for the firm to share its collective knowledge with our clients to help them deliver their own strategic goals.
- King's College London, 1984, LL.B., Hons
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1984, Maitrise en Droit
- University of Nottingham, 2002, MBA, Distinction
- England and Wales
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Knowledge and Learning Committee of the MPF
- Member of the KM Committee of the Society for Computers & Law