Rebecca is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of health care regulatory law. Her practice focuses on fraud and abuse issues, health care licensing matters, regulatory compliance (including FDA regulatory compliance), and Medicare reimbursement. She has assisted a variety of health care providers, suppliers, and manufacturers – including DMEPOS suppliers, pharmacies, post-acute care providers, associations, and medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers – in regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters.
- John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2017, M.P.H., Health Systems and Policy
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D., cum laude
- Cornell University, 2012, B.S., Policy Analysis & Management, Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society, Minor in Global Health
- Washington D.C. (pending), supervised by principals of the firm
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Georgetown Law: CALI Award (Highest Scoring Student) in Global Health Law: An Intensive, Problem-Based Exploration