Eric focuses his practice on international and domestic regulatory compliance and enforcement matters, white collar criminal litigation and civil false claims litigation. He counsels clients primarily in the health care, financial services and defense industries. Eric deals extensively with federal prosecutors and enforcement attorneys and state attorneys general.
- Recognized as a BTI Client Service All-Star 2017 for service excellence.
- Named a "Star" (Non-IP Litigation and Enforcement) in the LMG Life Science Guide in 2015-2016.
- Named as one of America's leading lawyers in the area of Criminal Defense: White-Collar in The Best Lawyers in America 2011-2017 editions.
- Tulane Law School, 1981, J.D.
- Tulane University, 1981, MBA
- Tulane University, 1977, B.A., with honors
- New York
- District of Columbia