Cory is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Commercial Restructuring & Bankruptcy. His practice focuses on representing secured creditors, lessors, vendors, trustees, corporate debtors, purchasers, consultants and other stakeholders in complex corporate bankruptcy cases and insolvency-related matters. Cory regularly handles high-stakes litigation, including fraudulent transfer and other avoidance actions, asset sale disputes, stay relief litigation, plan confirmation objections, as well as receivership actions and other commercial and corporate disputes. Cory’s practice also spans transactional matters, including negotiating and documenting credit transactions and asset purchase agreements, as well as bankruptcy appeals.
- Recognized in Chambers USA as one of America's leading bankruptcy/restructuring lawyers (2014 - 2017)
- Wake Forest University School of Law, 2004, J.D., Member of Moot Court Board; 2003 Attended Georgetown University Law Center as a visiting student until 2004.
- Johns Hopkins University, 2001, B.A., with honors, Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society, Captain of Varsity Wrestling team and two-time NCAA Academic All-American, 2000 and 2001
- State Supreme Court - Delaware
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
Delaware Bankruptcy Inn of Courts