Mike is an adept litigator, skilled legal consultant and, above all else, an innovative problem solver. He has successfully represented large national and international corporations, small businesses, non-profits and individuals in matters of various shapes and sizes across a wide spectrum of industries. Mike routinely counsels clients on myriad legal issues in both the litigation and non-litigation context. He litigates complex disputes in various disciplines at all stages of the litigation lifecycle. He is capable of handling almost any litigation matter, but focuses primarily on matters involving contractual rights, business torts, corporate compliance, healthcare litigation, products liability and toxic torts, environmental contamination and consumer complaints. He has a track record of achieving favorable judgments, settlements and other outcomes in federal and state court litigation, administrative proceedings and private arbitration and/or mediation.
In the environmental litigation context, Mike has litigated an array of matters under the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) and various commensurate state environmental laws. His work in these matters has led to multiple favorable court decisions.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2004, J.D., summa cum laude, Lead Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Journal
- Rutgers University, 1999, B.A., cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Henry Rutgers Honors Thesis
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Environment, Energy & Resources Section
- Water Quality and Wetlands Committee
- Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- 2017 Village Guardian Award recipient