As a senior staff attorney, Megan manages portfolio litigation matters for a major financial institution throughout the United States, including consumer claims arising from mortgage foreclosure, auto loans, trust matters and retail banking. She is experienced with such claims as wrongful foreclosure and violations of federal financial statutes, as well as related issues such as loan modification and tender. She is also familiar with state consumer protection laws in frequently-targeted jurisdictions such as California, where she is admitted to practice and frequently appears.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 1995, J.D., magna cum laude, Journal of Contemporary Health Law and Policy – Note Editor; Recipient of Vernon X. Miller Scholarship
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- W. Edward Sell American Inn of Court (Pittsburgh) – Master; Member of the Executive Committee; Co-Chair, Membership Committee; Co-Chair, “Lunch with the Judges” Committee
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania – Executive Committee Member
- Honorable Donald E. Ziegler, U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania