Talia Fiano is an associate in the New York office, and is a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. Talia has worked on a wide range of complex matters in both state and federal court, including contract, labor and employment, trade secret, trademark, and copyright disputes.
Talia has been involved in all phases of pre-trial discovery, coordinating the collection of documents, overseeing teams of over a dozen attorneys, drafting discovery demands and responses, and communicating with clients and opposing counsel concerning document productions and discovery matters.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2017, J.D., cum laude, Editor-in-Chief, Fordham Law Moot Court Board; Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Cornell University, 2014, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation, 2020