Sarah is a senior paralegal in the Corporate & Securities Group focusing on M&A and business formation matters. She is experienced in merger and acquisition transactions, business entity formations, stock issuances and transfers, conversions, mergers, authorizing resolutions, UCC searches and filings, document ordering and all types and varieties of general corporate work, including but not, limited to, dissolution of corporate entities and assumed name filings. In addition, she works with corporate service company vendors on obtaining apostille and legalizations of documents and business license issues and contract representation under loan documents.
- Illinois State University, 1970, B.S.
- Roosevelt University, Paralegal Certificate, Corporate
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Elementary Education, (attended)
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, (attended)
- Member and Past President – Chicago North Shore Alumnae Association Alpha Xi Delta
- Participant - Walk Now for Autism Speaks
- Paralegal Fund - Raising Committee for Haiti Refugees
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - Ladder Up