Morley is a partner in the firm's Global Corporate Group. He concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, financing matters, corporate governance issues, and general corporate law matters for private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and other public and privately-held businesses. His transaction experience spans a wide range of industries and deal sizes.
- 2015 & 2016 Illinois Rising Star - Securities & Corporate Finance
- John Marshall Law School, 2008, J.D., summa cum laude; The Order of John Marshall; Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition Semifinalist and Fred F. Herzog Scholar; CALI Awards in Contracts, Civil Procedure, Corporations and Federal Courts
- University of Notre Dame, 2002, B.A.
- University of Notre Dame, 2002, B.B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- All State Courts - Illinois