Dr. Niclas Alexander Gajeck is an associate in the Munich Office of Reed Smith and member of the IP, Tech & Data Group. He focuses on a wide range of intellectual property (IP) law matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, 2019, Clerkship & Second State Exam (bar exam)
- University of Augsburg, 2018, Ph.D., summa cum laude
- Waseda University, Tokyo, 2016, SILS Semester Programme
- University of Augsburg, 2015, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- Member of the German Japanese Jurists Association
- Member of the European Law Students Association’s Alumni Association Germany (EAD)