Chalyn represents clients in an array of commercial civil disputes across multiple industries. Chalyn is experienced in all stages of litigation, including initial investigation, pleadings and motion practice, discovery, trial, appeal, and settlement.
Chalyn’s practice largely focuses on representing corporate policyholders in insurance coverage disputes in state and federal court. Her experience with insurance coverage extends to a wide variety of matters including directors and officers liability, environmental liability, commercial general liability, and cyber insurance.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2017, J.D., summa cum laude
- Lenoir-Rhyne University, 2014, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, with honors
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania