Caitlin is an associate in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office, where she is a member of the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group. She focuses her practice on representing corporate policyholders in resolving insurance coverage disputes under directors and officers, professional liability, and general liability insurance policies – among other types of coverage – by way of litigation, counseling and dispute resolution. With regards to these policies and coverage, Caitlin serves a wide array of clients, including financial institutions, manufacturers and private equity firms.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2011, J.D., cum laude, Associate Notes & Comments Editor of Duquesne Law Review; Participant in the Electronic Discovery Simulation Clinic
- Elmira College, 2008, B.A., Psychology, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association Board of Governors