Emily focuses her practice on insurance recovery and has significant experience handling coverage disputes through mediation, arbitration and litigation. She represents, among others, major banking and financial institutions, heavy truck and farm equipment manufacturers, and other corporate policyholders in a wide range of industries and businesses including global hospitality services, oil and gas exploration, commercial real estate, and shipping services.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2008, J.D., cum laude
- Johns Hopkins University, 2003, B.A., International Relations Honors Society, Phi Beta Kappa; Pi Sigma Alpha
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association