Elena joined Reed Smith’s San Francisco office in 2015 and is part of the Financial Industry Group. Her work focuses primarily on appellate level financial services litigation, both at the state and federal level. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Elena was an attorney with San Francisco Superior Court and worked with numerous litigants and judicial officers in areas of general civil litigation, probate, housing, and appellate law. She routinely advised on complex legal issues in various aspects of the law and managed a significant caseload.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014, J.D., Hastings Women’s Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief, 2013-2014
- American University Washington College of Law, 2011-2012 - completed first year curriculum
- Notre Dame De Namur University, 2010, B.A., Political Science and History major; Religious Studies minor, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Lawyer’s Club Inn of Court