Thomas is partner of our international tax group and advises on all national and international tax matters. He focuses his practice primarily on domestic and cross-border private equity / venture capital, M&A, and real estate transactions including post-closing reorganizations, recapitalizations and exits. Furthermore, he is experienced in structuring management participations in venture capital investments and in buy-out transactions.
- Germany, 2006, Certified Tax Advisor
- Germany, 2005, Certified Tax Lawyer
- University of Erlangen-Nűrnberg, 2000, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Erlangen-Nűrnberg, 1998, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Erlangen-Nűrnberg, Study of Law
- Member of International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Member of the Munich Bar Association
- Member of the Chamber of Tax Advisors
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2020.
- 2006 - Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater)
- 2005 - Certified Tax Lawyer (Fachanwalt fűr Steuerrecht)