Rita is a senior associate in our Global Corporate Group.
Her expertise ranges from cross-border M&A transactions through corporate group restructurings and company secretarial matters. Rita advises clients on international and domestic acquisitions and disposals involving all types of legal entities and assets. She has led on a variety of post-merger integration and tax group restructurings, thereby using the entire fundus of German corporate law.
- Germany, 2012, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Germany, 2010, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Munich Bar Association