Marguerite is an experienced litigator who represents corporate employers as a staff attorney in the firm’s labor and employment practice group. She brings a wealth of experience to bear in her practice, which includes counseling companies regarding compliance with both state and federal laws and regulations; representing and advising clients during Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor and other federal and state agency investigations; defending in both state and federal court against actions involving employment discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour claims; and prosecuting non-competition claims.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2016, J.D.
- SUNY Buffalo, 2012, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Westmoreland County Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association