Jonathan brings substantial international experience to Reed Smith’s well-established practices in the areas of trademarks, copyrights, advertising and new media. His experience includes complex and cross-border matters involving enforcement, litigation and corporate transactions. In addition to supporting brand protection efforts, he also assists clients with U.S. and international prosecution, trademark selection and clearance, alternative dispute resolution, brand valuation, licensing, Trademark Trial & Appeal Board and foreign administrative proceedings, domain name and social media infringements, anti-counterfeiting actions, and cross-practice work in other fields including litigation, mergers and acquisitions, franchising, advertising, and arbitration.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D.
- Durham University, M.A., Awarded European Union Research Grant for study in Beijing, China, and Leipzig, Germany
- New York
- Maine State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Trademark Association