Jeremy is a member of the State Tax Group in the New York office. Jeremy focuses his practice on state and local tax issues, including sales and use tax, corporate income, and franchise tax.
- New York University School of Law, 2015, LL.M., Taxation
- Vanderbilt University, 2013, J.D., Senior Managing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- University of Michigan, 2010, B.A., History and Political Science
- New York
- Honorable Gerald E. Rosen, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan, 1 May 2012 to 1 July 2012
- 30 May 2018 "Chicago's ‘Netflix Tax’ OK, But Appeal in Queue" - Bloomberg Law