Cleo is an attorney with the Financial Services Litigation Group in the New York office with a focus on representing banks and mortgage servicing institutions. Cleo's experience includes handling matters concerning lender liability, consumer fraud and violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2003, LL.M., Bankruptcy Law
- Hofstra University School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- Hunter College, 1992, B.A., Communications/Media, cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Western District of New York
- Honorable Robert D. Drain, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of New York