Luc Grellet started his career with Richards Butler in London. He then worked in Paris with the law firm Warot-Lassez for two years and Siméon Moquet Borde for one year. He joined Courtois Bouloy Lebel at the end of the seventies where he became a partner at the age of 31. He founded his firm with P. Bouloy in 1991 and joined Reed Smith in September 2008. His practice includes all aspects of shipping and transports laws, international sales, construction law and arbitration, insurance, industrial risks and engineering liability. He has developed a particular expertise in major disasters and pollution and arbitration.
- Paris Bar School, 1974, Paris Bar Exam
- Paris Sorbonne University (Paris IV), 1973
- Titulary member of the CMI
- Member of the Committee of the French Maritime Law Association (FMLA)
- President of the Offshore Commission of FMLA
- Member of the French Committee of Arbitration and of the IAI