Bill is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of transactions. Bill has been engaged in the practice of law since 1974. His practice encompasses all aspects of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, international transactions, and representation of private and publicly owned companies. Bill currently represents a number of entities in the health care and life sciences industry and he has counseled a number of specialty pharma and emerging companies, particularly in the biotechnology sector.
- George Washington University Law School, 1974, J.D.
- Brown University, 1970, A.B., Political Science
- Member of the Board of Governors of the National Hospice Foundation (Formerly Chairman of the Board of Directors of NHF and Director of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization)
- Board of Governors of the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Board of Directors of the Austrialian American Association
- Advisory Board of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies at the City University of New York
- Board of Directors for The Future of American Democracy Foundation