David is a partner in Reed Smith’s New York and Paris offices who brings more than 25 years experience to cross border and domestic M&A, securities, commercial and restructuring transactions. He routinely represents companies and private equity funds (including their portfolio companies) in their acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures, venture funds in their investments, and banks and other financial institutions in their financing transactions and restructurings. David has acted for clients in a variety of industries, with particular experience in media, life sciences, financial institutions and industrials.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., Professional Articles Editor of the Emory International Law Journal; Moot Court member
- London School of Economics and Political Science, MSc, Comparative Government
- College of William & Mary, B.A., Economics
- Member, Emory University School of Law Advisory Board
- Co-Founder and Board Member, Anchor Health Initiative
- Winner, Cross Border M&A Deal of the Year, The M&A Advisor, 2015.