Cindy is a senior paralegal in the Real Estate Practice Group focusing on commercial real estate transactions. She has a solid background in all aspects of contracts management, project and asset management, construction, licensing, leasing, as well as all levels of support in commercial real estate and complex bank finance documents. She is proficient in drafting all levels of commercial real estate documents including bank finance documents; reviewing, analyzing and drafting easement agreements, license agreements and all documents related to commercial real estate acquisition and sale. Cindy also reviews, analyzes and summarizes title commitments and surveys and land use and zoning ordinances.
- George Washington University, Master's Degree, Paralegal Studies
- Peirce College, B.S., Paralegal Studies
- Women's Business Enterprise Council
- National Association of Professional Women
- Paralegal Curriculum Advisory Panel - Peirce College
- Paralegal Scholarship Committee - Peirce College