Jorge is an oil and gas attorney who represents private and public exploration and production (E&P) and midstream companies throughout the United States. He is certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Prior to becoming an attorney he had an 11-year career in corporate and investment banking. This combination of legal and business experience allows Jorge to counsel clients on a broad set of issues affecting shareholder value.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Finance and Accounting
- ADAM Energy Forum
- Dallas Wildcat Committee
- Dallas Bar Association – Energy Law Section, Vice President of Annual Symposium
- Just Say YES – Board of Directors
- State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section and Business Law Section
- Council of the Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law (elected member – 2020-2023)
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section and Business Law Section (member)