Amanda Hamilton is a staff attorney based in San Francisco. She primarily works with the Financial Industry Group, and broadly supports the Litigation and Business & Finance Departments across the firm. In addition to litigation, Amanda also works on transactional matters for health care providers and life science companies and maintains an active pro bono caseload.
- UC Hastings College of the Law, 2014, J.D., Law and Health Sciences, Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono for completing more than 150 hours of pro bono services, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for highest grade in Negotiation & Settlement, August 2012, Hastings Women’s Law Journal, Co-Executive Symposium Editor, 2013-2014
- University of California, Irvine, 2009, B.A., Film & Media Studies, Cum Laude, Outstanding Screenwriting Award
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom — Board Member
- AIDS Legal Referral Panel — Panel Attorney
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA) LGBTQ Committe — Co-Chair
- City of San Francisco LGBTQ Cultural Heritage Strategy — Co-Chair