Stacy's practice focuses primarily on school law and the representation of public school boards throughout Virginia. Stacy advises school boards and school administrators on a variety of matters including civil rights, personnel and student matters, procurement, board governance, and constitutional issues. Stacy represents clients before state and federal courts throughout Virginia and before federal, state and local agencies, including the Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights and the Department of Justice. Stacy also represents clients, including the Virginia School Boards Association, before the Virginia General Assembly. Stacy has lectured throughout Virginia and nationally on various school and employment law topics.
- William & Mary School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- California State University, San Marcos, 2002, B.A., Social Sciences
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- State Supreme Court - Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Higher Achievement - Advisory Board Member (2014-present)