David qualified in Hong Kong in 1999 and in Australia in 1985. Prior to moving to Hong Kong in 1998, David was a senior associate in the commercial litigation section of a leading Sydney law firm. He became a partner of Richards Butler in January 2000.
- University of Sydney, 1993, LL.M., Competition Law and Corporate Finance
- College of Law, New South Wales, 1985, Practical Legal Training
- University of Sydney, 1984, LL.B.
- Hong Kong
- New South Wales, Australia
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of New South Wales (Australia)