Tamra guides medical device manufacturers, hospital systems, and pharmaceutical companies through operational and regulatory compliance assessments. Utilizing regulatory knowledge, complex data analyses, and a keen understanding of specific business operations and risk management needs, Tamra advises on health care compliance programs, FDA compliance matters, enforcement actions, internal investigations, and defense of external government investigations.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., National Team Champions and First Place Individual Oralist at Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Competition
- Weber State University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Tennessee
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Justices Ray L. Brock Jr. and Robert E. Cooper Chapter
- Federal Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Women’s Initiative Network, Reed Smith