Suzanne, global director of client value, is a highly experienced, driven, innovative leader in the legal industry; a pioneer in the legal operations space. Suzanne spent 10 years as the COO of the 1400 attorney global law department at GE, reporting directly to Ben W. Heineman, Jr., the GE general counsel. She served as a consultant for more than 25 law departments of global multinationals. Her role at Reed Smith is to lead in our mission to deepen our relationships with our clients, and to ensure we constantly endeavour to service our clients efficiently and effectively. A former practicing attorney, she brings her legal expertise to substantively support the delivery of legal services and processes. An accredited Six Sigma Green Belt, she led the Six Sigma program for GE Legal.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1980, J.D., cum laude
- Georgetown University, 1977, B.A., American Government, Dean’s List, Allellate Litigation Clinic-A
- New York
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Board of Directors (former)
- Chairman, GE United Way Campaign
- Six Sigma, Green Belt
- Legal Merit Award for Outstanding Contribution to GE