Suzanne, global director of client value, is a highly experienced, driven, innovative leader in the legal industry; a pioneer in the legal operations space. Suzanne leads the firm’s Global Client Value Team, a vastly talented specialist organization of individuals with diverse backgrounds: MBAs, JDs, trained Six Sigma professionals and certified pricing and project managers. The team’s mission is to provide the highest level of service to the firm’s clients through process improvement and project management, alternative fee arrangements, metrics and dashboards, and partnering with the firm’s knowledge management and marketing teams to bring valuable initiatives to clients. Given law departments’ challenges of running law departments like a business, and “doing more with less,” Reed Smith, with Suzanne’s leadership, recognizes that now is the time for the firm to support its clients in reaching these goals.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1980, J.D., cum laude
- Georgetown University, 1977, B.A., American Government, Dean’s List, Allellate Litigation Clinic-A
- New York
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Board of Directors (former)
- Chairman, GE United Way Campaign
- Six Sigma, Green Belt
- Legal Merit Award for Outstanding Contribution to GE