Grace is a member of Reed Smith’s Energy and Natural Resources Group. She focuses her practice on environmental, health and safety, and cultural resources litigation, regulation, and transactions. Grace also practices toxic tort litigation, focusing on disputes involving benzene and benzene-containing substances. She is a member of the Reed Smith team that serves as National Coordinating Counsel for a global energy company’s benzene litigation nationwide.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- University of Texas, 2011, M.S.
- Rice University, 2009, B.A.
- Houston Zoo, Flock Young Professionals Program
- Preservation Houston, Pier & Beam