Grace is an associate in Reed Smith’s Houston office. She focuses her practice on environmental and cultural resources litigation, regulation, and transactions. Grace also works closely with Reed Smith’s commodities and regulatory group. Her practice there involves advising clients on regulatory compliance for energy and utility companies.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- University of Texas, 2011, M.S.
- Rice University, 2009, B.A.
- Houston Zoo, Flock Young Professionals Program
- Preservation Houston, Pier & Beam