Seth is a partner in Reed Smith's Chicago office. Seth has more than twenty-five years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Capital Markets transactions.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Executive Editor, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal
- University of Illinois, B.S., with honors
- Recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as one of the Leading Corporate/ M&A Lawyers in the United States, 2008 - 2019
- Recommended in the 2013 edition of Legal 500 United States for Middle Market Mergers & Acquisitions
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers list, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer by IFLR1000 U.S.