Brian is a member of the firm's Complex Litigation Group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and business litigation, as well as managed care litigation.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2013, J.D., cum laude, Certificate in Advocacy, Executive Editor, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal, National Moot Court Team
- American University, 2010, M.A.
- University of Michigan, 2008, B.A., Political Science, Spanish
- All State Courts - Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Special Olympics Chicago, Host Committee Member