Mark concentrates his practice on the representation of policyholders who have disputes or potential disputes with their insurance carriers, with an emphasis on D&O, E&O, and other corporate and management liability insurance. He also represents clients in connection with fidelity bond and reps and warranties coverage, and he counsels policyholders on insurance coverage outside the dispute context. In addition, Mark conducts investigations and litigates non-insurance disputes.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., Summa Cum Laude; Bronze Tablet; Phi Beta Kappa
- Honorable Joel M. Flaum, U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Insurance Law, 2023
- Listed in Illinois Super Lawyers, Insurance Coverage (2012-2015)