Douglass is a member of the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group and has extensive experience counseling and representing businesses in a wide range of complex business disputes, including intellectual property, consumer fraud, unfair trade practices, civil RICO, Uniform Commercial Code, managed care liability, and employment discrimination matters.
- Loyola University Chicago, 1982, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, 1977, B.S.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- State Supreme Court - Illinois