Melissa joined Reed Smith's Records and E-Discovery Group in 2015. In her role as an E-Discovery attorney, she reviews volumes of documents for relevance, privilege, key issues and quality control relating to a multitude of litigation issues and complex legal principles. Areas of her review include securities litigation, products liability, insurance recovery, government compliance, health care litigation, employment law, as well as other areas of litigation. Melissa is experienced in legal research and writing, and is dedicated to continuing education and professional development at Reed Smith.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- University of New Orleans, 2008, B.A., Political Science
- West Virginia University, 2017, M.S., Forensic and Fraud Examination
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Associate Member