Kristen focuses her practice on financial services litigation and complex commercial disputes. Kristen routinely represents financial institutions, investors and hedge funds in a wide variety of matters in both federal and state courts. Kristen’s particular expertise is in structured products litigation, and she has represented clients in some of the most high profile litigations to come out of the financial crisis.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D.
- American University, B.S., magna cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York