Cheryl is a member of the Global Corporate Group. She graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law, where she was an editor for the Santa Clara High Technology Law Journal. She was also an intern in the corporate and commercial legal departments of two public technology companies.
Cheryl is an active member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley and currently serves as a Mentorship Committee Co-Chair.
- Santa Clara University, 2017, J.D., High Tech Law Certificate, Corporate Specialization with Honors
- University of California, Davis, 2012, B.A.
- California (admission pending)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Asian American Bar Association