Chris is a partner in the Firm’s New York office and a member of the Complex Litigation Practice Group. His practice involves the representation of athletes, musicians, their related management companies, and others in all facets of sports and entertainment litigation, where Chris serves as an effective advocate in collectively-bargained arbitration proceedings, courtroom litigation, league disciplinary hearings and private dispute resolution. In his varied practice, Chris also represents financial institutions, investors and domestic and off-shore hedge funds in a wide range of matters, inclusive of complex commercial disputes, sophisticated structured products cases and high profile litigations stemming from the financial crisis.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2007, J.D., cum laude, Member, St. John's Law Review
- Loyola College in Maryland, 2004, B.A., Philosophy
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Professor, St. John's University School of Law Sports Law LLM Program
- Committee Member, New York State Bar Association Entertain and Sports Law Section