Chris is a partner in the Firm’s New York office and a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on litigation and disputes in the financial services sector. Chris frequently represents financial institutions, hedge funds, fiduciaries, and investors in a wide range of matters, inclusive of complex commercial cases, recovery actions, and insolvency proceedings. Chris also plays a significant role in both on-shore and off-shore matters for private investment funds, having represented liquidators in the largest CDO fund litigation in history. Chris regularly handles arbitrations before JAMS and AAA, as well as state and federal courts throughout the country, and coordinates multi-jurisdictional litigations emanating from off-shore investment havens.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2007, J.D., cum laude, Member, St. John's Law Review
- Loyola College in Maryland, 2004, B.A., Philosophy
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Professor, St. John's University School of Law Sports Law LLM Program
- Committee Member, New York State Bar Association Entertain and Sports Law Section