Raymond Hora supports the firm’s Financial Industries Group and has extensive litigation experience at the state, federal and appellate levels. Raymond represents multiple financial institution clients in consumer finance litigations, defending claims brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), and Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA). Raymond also experience in commercial collection work and debt recovery claims for national banks.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2010, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2006, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida