Jasmine is an associate in the Pittsburgh office and a member of the Real Estate group.
- Howard University, 2018, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, 2012, B.A., Political Science: Law & Society, cum laude
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) (2019-present)
- Community Action Committee (2019-present)
- Board Member, Global Minds Initiative (2019-present)
- Committee Member, Duquesne University Spirit of Diversity Dinner and Benefit (2019-present)
- Youth Councilmember, Propel Schools (2019-present)
- Member, 412 Jewish and Black Coalition (2019-present)