Rolf is Office Managing Partner of the Frankfurt Office and a member of the Global Corporate Group of Reed Smith. He has over 15 years experience in advising international clients on cross border and national projects including corporate acquisitions and divestitures and joint ventures.
Additionally, Rolf has a extensive experience in the corporate governance and compliance fields, e.g. advising executive boards in the context of company crisis (inter alia governmental investigations, internal investigations).
- Rolf has been recognized as one of Germany’s Best Lawyers for corporate governance & compliance and litigation in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 peer review by Best Lawyers® and Handelsblatt
- Rolf has been recognized beyond "Leading names in compliance audits and investigations" in the 2016/2017 ranking by JUVE German Commercial Law Firms
- JUVE Handboook for German Commercial Law Firms 2017/2018: Rolf has been recommended as one of the top lawyers in Frankfurt and recognized beyond "Leading names in Compliance Investigations"
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts