Lucian is a senior associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group, advising clients on international arbitration matters, in particular, cases relating to investment treaty arbitration, public international law and commercial arbitration.
As part of the International Arbitration team, Lucian has experience of acting for both the claimant and the respondent in investment and commercial arbitrations in various industry sectors (including construction, telecoms and energy) and under different arbitration rules (including ICSID, UNCITRAL, PCA, SCC, ICC, LCIA and SCAI). In addition, Lucian is a visiting lecturer at the University of Toulouse, where he teaches international arbitration and EU law.
- Queen Mary, University of London, LL.M., International Dispute Resolution, merit
- University of Toulouse, Master's Degree, International and European Law, distinction
- University of Toulouse/University College Dublin, LL.B., Dual Civil Law/Common Law, honours
- Solicitor Advocate (England and Wales)
- Bucharest, Romania
- Ranked as a Future Leader for Arbitration in Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration 2021