Noah is an associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement group. He focuses on U.S. national security laws, including sanctions and export controls. Noah advises U.S. and international companies operating in maritime, energy and mining, aerospace and defense, education, luxury goods, financial services and other industries, on complying with programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). He has also represented clients on U.S. economic, employment and environmental regulations, particularly in relation to the maritime and energy sectors.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D., Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy – Articles Editor
- Interdisciplinary Center at Herzliya, 2012, M.A., Counter-terrorism & Homeland Security
- University of Texas, 2011, B.A., Government and History, Phi Beta Kappa, Churchill Scholars, Normandy Scholars
- New York
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Energy Bar Association
- Young Shipping Professionals of New York