Dana represents private equity investors, real estate investment trusts (REITs), joint ventures, developers, and corporate clients in real estate acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing transactions.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Articles Editor, Law Review
- Rutgers University, B.A., East Asian Studies, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- Honorable Catherine Fitzpatrick, P.J.F.P., Superior Court - New Jersey
- Honorable Timothy R. Rice, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Real Estate Law, 2021-2022. The Best Lawyers in America is issued by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology can be found at bestlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.