Bob is a member of the Financial Industry Group and a member of Financial Services Regulatory Group. Bob's practice focuses on consumer credit compliance and other regulatory issues of concern to banks, thrifts, credit unions, mortgage bankers, secondary mortgage lenders, finance companies and industry-related trade associations. He reviews documents for compliance with federal and state laws; assists with bank applications and other regulatory issues of concern to banking institutions, helps financial institutions resolve compliance and licensing issues raised by state and federal regulators; performs compliance audits of loan files and operations; assists Reed Smith litigators in consumer finance-related individual and class action litigation; and generally provides counsel on day-to-day compliance issues as they arise.
- New York University School of Law, 1974, J.D.
- Stevens Institute of Technology, 1971, M.S.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, 1968, B.S.
- New Jersey
- Member of the Consumer Finance Committee and former Vice-chair of the Housing Finance Subcommittee of the American Bar Association's Business Law Section
- Chairman of the Banking Law Section of the New Jersey Bar Association
- Member of the American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators' Advisory Council and the Conference on Consumer Finance Law's Governing Committee