Catherine is an associate in the Commercial Disputes EME Group with particular experience in insurance recovery and international arbitration. Catherine also has a wide range of experience in international commercial arbitration outside the insurance sector, including under the LCIA rules.
- The University of Law, 2013, LL.B., LPC
- The University of Law, 2012, GDL
- University of Manchester, 2011, M.A., American Studies (History)
- University of Sheffield, 2010, B.A., English and History, with honours
- Women in Compliance network, ArbitralWomen
- Catherine is part of a wider Reed Smith team who have been nominated for the C5 Women in Compliance awards in the Fraud and Competition and Anti-Trust Investigation Team of the Year in relation to the investigation by the European Commission into shipping consortia and price signaling