Catherine is an associate in the Commercial Disputes EME Group with particular experience in insurance recovery. Catherine is part of a team that advises clients on insurance arbitrations, with particular experience in Bermuda form arbitrations. She has also been involved in advising on the coverage position under a wide variety of policies, including professional indemnity, D&O, crime, property and hull & machinery for a variety of high-profile clients.
- The University of Law, 2013, LL.B., LPC
- The University of Law, 2012, GDL
- University of Manchester, 2011, M.A., American Studies (History)
- University of Sheffield, 2010, B.A., English and History, with honours
- Women in Compliance network, ArbitralWomen
- Catherine is part of a wider Reed Smith team who have been nominated for the C5 Women in Compliance awards in the Fraud and Competition and Anti-Trust Investigation Team of the Year in relation to the investigation by the European Commission into shipping consortia and price signaling