Tim is an investment management and transactional lawyer in Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group focusing largely on asset servicers and their unique needs. Tim has been counseling asset servicing entities (custodians, transfer agents, retirement plan recordkeepers, recordkeeping agents, fund accountants, administrators, etc.) for most of his nearly 30 years of practice.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1991, J.D., Associate Comment Editor; The Law Review; Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing program; Member, National Appellate Moot Court Board; Selected for membership in the National Order of the Barristers honorary society
- Pennsylvania State University, 1989, B.A., Political Science
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- National Investment Company Service Association – Member of Transfer Agency Committee; former member of Compliance and Risk Management Committee