Tim is an investment management lawyer in Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group and co-chair of the firm's regulatory investment management practice. Tim has been counseling asset servicing entities (custodians, transfer agents, administrators, etc.) for most of his 20-plus years of practice. His practice also focuses on all aspects of investment company and investment adviser regulation and compliance.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 1991, J.D., Associate Comment Editor; The Law Review; Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing program; Member, National Appellate Moot Court Board; Selected for membership in the National Order of the Barristers honorary society
- Pennsylvania State University, 1989, B.A., Political Science
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- National Investment Company Service Association – Member of Transfer Agency Committee; former member of Compliance and Risk Management Committee